- Headteacher's Welcome
- About Us
- Mission and Vision
- Intensive Interaction
- The Son-Rise Program (Options)
- Sensory Intergation Therapy
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- Picture for Object Trading
- Personalised teaching and learning
- Emphasis on fun and enjoyment
- Careful use of language
- Behaviour programmes and social scripts
- Comprehensive assessments
- Early literacy
- High but realistic expectations
- What About speech and verbal skills?
- Pre-phonics Literacy
- Emotional Well Being
- Uffculme Trust
- British Values
Welcome to the Uffculme School website. It is a privilege to be the Acting Head Teacher of our school community. The children, families and staff make Uffculme a wonderful place to learn and work. Our children have enjoyed many years of success at Uffculme, but we continue to expand our provision to enhance further the learning opportunities of our young people. We work together to enable all our children to have the skills, knowledge and experiences to fulfil their potential, enjoy learning and contribute to making society a better place to live.
Please explore our website to find out more about our school. If you require any further information or would like to visit, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or email.
I look forward to seeing you in the future.
Acting Head Teacher