- Headteacher's Welcome
- About Us
- Mission and Vision
- Intensive Interaction
- The Son-Rise Program (Options)
- Sensory Intergation Therapy
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- Picture for Object Trading
- Personalised teaching and learning
- Emphasis on fun and enjoyment
- Careful use of language
- Behaviour programmes and social scripts
- Comprehensive assessments
- Early literacy
- High but realistic expectations
- What About speech and verbal skills?
- Pre-phonics Literacy
- Emotional Well Being
- Uffculme Trust
- British Values
Mission and Vision
To enable all young people to have the skills, knowledge and experiences to lead meaningful and enjoyable lives, and optimise lifelong opportunities.
We will have an enhanced recognition as a centre for excellent practice of autism, training and supporting others.
We will be integrating with the wider community to enhance lifelong learning for students with autism both locally and beyond.