Primary & Secondary
- Grey or Black Trousers/Skirt/Pinafore
- White shirt or t-shirt
- Red sweatshirt, jumper, cardigan or fleece
- Black, grey or white socks
- Black shoes
- PE Kit – A white or red T-shirt, black shorts and black pumps
- School bag – Own choice of appropriate bag/satchel.
If you would like to order uniform for a primary school pupil with the Uffculme school logo, please visit the school website Uffculme School (yourschooluniform.com), select the ‘Parents & Carers’ tab and choose the Uniform option. You will find a link to our direct supplier. Plain items can also be purchased through the website for pupils of any age or you can purchase plain items at any chain or department store.
- Students located at our Post 16 site do not need to wear a uniform. We ask that they wear smart casual clothing without logos or slogans.
- PE Kit – Black Tracksuit, white tee-shirt and trainers for use in the indoor and outdoor gym.
All items must be named – we may need to write a name on a label if clothes are not named (as items can sometimes inadvertently get mixed up.)
Please provide one separate named bag/holdall (not a plastic carrier) to hold your child’s PE Kit. Also, a second named bag if your child will require spare clothes during the school day.
Your child may attend swimming lessons – you will be made aware of this in advance. Their swimming kit will need to comprise of a swimming bag, swimming trunks (above knee length) or costume, towel, goggles and arm bands if required.